Amazing Grace Sang Hwang 125
Phellinus Linteus is a mushroom that resembles a hoof. The colour of its stalk varies from dark brown to black. It is found mainly in China, Korea and Japan, where it is treated as a medicinal plant. This mushroom prefers the mulberry tree to other trees and is usually found growing on branches and stems. It is known as Song-Gen in China, Sang-Hwang in Korea, and Mesimakobu in Japan.
In the Asian countries, they have used the mushroom for hundreds of years to treat diarrhoea, gastroenteric dysfunction, haemorrhage, cancers and other ailments. The mushroom is also said to boost the body’s immune system. This is due to the presence of Beta D-Glutan and Lectin. These two polysaccharide-protein complexes possess properties that control the immune system.
Package: 60 capsules per bottle
Ingredients: Each capsule contains 400 mg of pure extract from natural Phellinus linteus, with polysaccharide (beta glucan 1-3, 1-6) triterpenoids and polyphenols.
- Immune booster – Activate innate immunity, balance and strengthen the immune system.
- Anti-inflammation – For allergies and autoimmune diseases.
- Strong antioxidant and liver protection.
- Prevent destruction of pancreatic beta-cells (diabetes mellitus).
- Protect against infection and growth of cancer cells.
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Contra Indications & side effects:
Nontoxic, no contra indication or undesirable side effects, no cross interaction with other medications.
Take 1-2 capsules, 2 times a day, after meal, or as directed by physician.
Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
36 months from date of manufacture.
Amazing Grace Health Products Limited Partnership
There are no reviews yet.