The hip brace for dogs provides support and slight compression to the joints and muscles in the hips and lower back. It is appropriate for active dogs of all ages who suffer from arthritis, mild to moderate hip dysplasia, decreased endurance during activity, hip pain, low back pain or weakness and back leg limping. It is suitable for dogs recovering from surgery or injury and older dogs who have difficulty getting around.
Indications for use
- Mild to moderate hip dysplasia
- Decreased endurance during activity
- Hip pain
- Low back pain/weakness
- Back leg limping or fatigue
- Postoperative support
- 3.0 mm of dynamic, high resistance neoprene with plush Velcro
- Stainless steel hardware
- Nylon Mojave side squeeze buckles
- Nylon wide-mouth slip-locks
- Nylon low profile strap keepers
- Heavy weight nylon webbing
- Commercial grade nylon Velcro
- Nylon mesh bag for easy storage
| 4.5-11 kg
| 11-31 kg
| 31-46 kg
Note: As with all dog care devices – Check with your veterinarian.
This product is NOT recommended for DM (Degenerative Myelopathy).